ZIP AND RIDE
“Zip and Ride” is the perfect choice for those wishing to explore this region by both air and land. After you’ve taken to new heights through the trees above Queenstown with either a Ziptrek Moa or Kea tour switch to pedal power with Around The Basin and discover parts of the Wakatipu basin unreachable by car as you meander past lakes, rivers, gorges, historic Arrowtown and into the wine area of Gibbston Valley.
For more information on the Ziptrek Moa and Kea tours please go to http://www.ziptrek.com/
Bookings – please email firstname.lastname@example.org now
Or please phone 0508 QTCYCLE (New Zealand domestic phones only please) or 64 27 952 5801 (International)
Half Day Around The Basin Bike Ride packaged with either
Kea 6 line tour
|Youth||$199.00 (6-14) *|
Moa 4 line tour
|Youth||$149.00 (6-14) *|
Prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
* Gondola ticket not included, however this can be purchased at the Skyline Gondola building
Essential Booking Information
- Cycle trails are Grade 1 to 2 ~ beginner to intermediate
- All equipment is supplied for both activities at no extra cost
- Youth is 6-14 years
- Youth needs to be 30kg or over to do the Ziptrek Kea 6-Line tour
- No weight limit on the Ziptrek Moa 4-Line tour
- Maximum weight limit is 125kg (275lbs) for the Ziptrek Ecotour
- Gondola ticket not included. Please purchase separately
- All weather activity but please come dressed for the weather with closed toe footwear and minimal belongings.